Saturday 16 April 2016

Sofia the First Finger Family Song | LilAbbyCom Nursery Rhymes & Songs For Children

Sofia the First Family Finger is an ideal nursery rhyme and educational song for children particularly between the age group 3 to 9 years. It teaches them about the family members in an exclusive and interesting way. We all know that watching something casts longer lasting impression in contrast to reading something. Bearing the same concept in mind, this video – Sofia the First Family Finger has been created to let your kids learn about the family members in addition to the fingers and hand. Sofia is a Disney character that your children will like to watch and listen without any doubt. Check it out today!

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment